Burchfield announces summer concert schedule
The Burchfield Nature and Art Center 2014 Summer Concert Series will begin on July 8, 2014 and continue every Tuesday evening through July 29. The concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. and take place in the outdoor amphitheater overlooking Buffalo Creek at the Center. Bring a chair and enjoy an evening of music and the beauty of nature.
All concerts are free. In the case of rain, concerts may be moved under the tent on the patio. The Friends of the Burchfield Nature and Art Center thank the sponsors who have contributed generously to make this concert series possible:
- · The Western New York Federal Credit Union
- · Appdenity
- · The West Seneca Rotary Club
- · People Inc.
- · The West Seneca Woman’s Club
- · DMD Builders
- · M&T Bank – Southgate Branch
- · The Music Performance Fund (Musicians’ Association of Buffalo)
Shown here, the Carnival Kids Steel Band perform for a crowd on a beautiful July night!