2. Exhibitors will be notified on the Art Committee’s decision. If the exhibit is accepted for display, the exhibitor(s) will be contacted by the scheduler and a Display Agreement will be developed.
3. There is no fee for displaying art work in the gallery. A donation from the artist(s) based on sales or in appreciation for the opportunity to show in the gallery would be welcomed.
4. The BNAC will not work as an agent to sell any item on display in the gallery. The BNAC will provide contact phone numbers for buyer/seller if interest is shown. The exhibitor is responsible for any taxes due on sales.
5. The Friends of the Burchfield Nature and Art Center will provide publicity for the exhibit on our web site and Facebook page as well as notices to the media including ARTVOICE, GUSTO, and the West Seneca BEE. Exhibitors may publicize the show in other ways if they choose. Exhibitors may produce a pamphlet or flier about work being displayed at their own expense.
6. All exhibit items must be delivered to the gallery ready to display. A hanging diagram and description sheet is included.
7. Six weeks before the display, exhibitors will provide an electronic format of an item from the display to be used for publicity purposes.
8. Art exhibitors will provide: title, medium, and price/NFS information for each piece being displayed. This information must be provided 5 weeks before the date of opening.
9. No artwork is insured by the BNAC. The building has an alarm system and security cameras. A volunteer is present during all gallery hours.
10. The exhibit will be open to the public during the opening reception and regular gallery hours.